Friday, February 19, 2010

Power90 - Week 5

I made the mistake of getting on the scale this morning, and I haven't lost anything. I know that doesn't mean much, because I don't have a lot of pounds to lose before it gets unsustainable. I also know that I'm making progress in other areas, as evidenced by the fact that I can do a ton more reps with heavier weights and that I no longer feel like I'm going to die by the end of the cardio workout. My upper body is definitely more toned than it was before. So the rational part of me is reminding myself that I need to be looking for progress in other areas that aren't as easily measured as stepping on the scale, but the quantifier in me wants to MEASURE, MEASURE, MEASURE!

C is still doing very well with it - his pants are noticeably looser around the middle and he's really happy with his results so far.

We ordered P90X last night so as long as it gets here next week we're going to start it on Saturday, February 27th. I'm going to start tracking my food intake because I'm pretty positive that I'm not eating nearly enough protein. I need to be better about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment