Friday, March 4, 2011

My First Race - A Preview

My first race EVER - a 10K - is tomorrow. Of course it's going to rain. Of course I got an odd number on my running bib. Of course it isn't just any odd number, it's a PRIME number. Ew.



I had horrible dreams about it all night last night. Dreamed that I missed my start time, dreamed that it was some awful obstacle course and I got stuck in the tires we had to crawl through, dreamed that I pinned my tag on backwards and then my time didn't count. Think I overthink things too much?

8 comments:

  1. Good luck on the race. And remember PRIME numbers are special; it's a GOOD thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the race!
    I saw that spider story on the news too! Yuck!
    Enjoy your Thin Mints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- a race? You are much braver than me!

    Enjoy your Thin mints...this is the first year in 8 years that I'm not a Girl Scout leader- haven't seen a box of cookies yet!

    Visiting from Friday Fragments...

    Have a great day!

    Carolee
    Come on home

    Check out the The Blogging Buddies...great way to get new visitors to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bwahahahaha, I thought you were talking about your real pet cat on FB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting a prime number is really special I don't know how many 4 digit prime numbers there are but not that many.

    you know you can get a simple plain boring business type calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stuff kids come up with! Good luck at your race tomorrow - you'll be awesome of course. I hope you stay warm in the rain.

    I am pretty sure there are spiders living on my mailbox. I ignore it because I just can't think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stuff kids come up with! Good luck at your race tomorrow - you'll be awesome of course. I hope you stay warm in the rain.

    I am pretty sure there are spiders living on my mailbox. I ignore it because I just can't think about it.

    ReplyDelete