Monday, November 29, 2010

Flying Pig Training Week 2

I ran 6.5 miles on Saturday! It felt really great to cross that 6 mile threshold. I've also decided that my MP3 player needs to consist exclusively of punk rock - Goldfinger, to be specific.

The information meeting for the group I plan to join is tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to it! I'm not really enjoying running in the cold, but it is what it is. I think I just need better pants and some gloves that aren't puffy. And a handkerchief. No one told me how much snot was involved in running!

1 comment:

  1. Gloves rock for snot wiping!!

    I can't wait to hear how the meeting went! My available hours during the week are just too few and far between to spare if I don't have to. I'm still planning on going to the one Saturday info meeting!

    ReplyDelete