Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekly Workout Report

I did 10 looooooong ass miles on the treadmill last Saturday thanks to the ice storm. Husband was awesome enough to hook up the speakers to my laptop so that I could watch a movie. It really helped make the time go by faster! I was able to get back outside for this week's long run, but our cardio days really kind of sucked. I think I was just fatigued all week, it didn't get off to a good start, sleep-wise. It felt like the longest week, ever.

Monday: Insanity, Max Plyometric Circuit

Tuesday: Treadmill Speedwork, 4 x 1200 @ 7:15 pace / Core Synergistics

Wednesday: Insanity, Max Cardio Interval

Thursday: Treadmill Tempo Run 5 miles @ 8:05 (5.5 mi, total) / Skipped weights because I tweaked my back doing Insanity push-ups on Wednesday

Friday: Sadly, we skipped the full yoga session. Did some stretching, but after a long week at work the couch was just way too tempting.

Saturday: Long run - 12.12 miles, 1:45 (8:39ish pace)

Sunday: Rest

Rinse and Repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment